How To Feed 300 High School Seniors


Just when I thought my volunteer days at the high school were over, my daughter's company, Tourshi Catering was asked to provide the food for the 300 graduating seniors of Burlingame High School for their brunch. Of course my kitchen was commandeered!

All day today, we made 300 yogurt and fruit parfaits, 450 wraps, 20 gallons of pasta salad, 15 gallons of cole slaw, bagels and various flavored cream cheeses. Root beer floats will also be served!
Luckily, a lot of moms will be available to serve the food. I remember doing the same when all four of my kids graduated from BHS!

With the refrigerator and freezer packed full, I came up with a solution for keeping the rest cold.

My claw foot bathtub!

The other bathtub too! As well as several plastic tubs in the garage of pasta salad packed with ice. It all gets delivered at 8:30 AM tomorrow!
Needless to say, I'm exhausted! Which is why Tuesday Inspiration just might not happen this Tuesday!

Congratulations to the Burlingame High School class of 2011!

I'm joining Foodie Friday over at Designs by Gollum.

No comments:

Post a Comment