St. Patrick's Day Tablescape With Belleek


On St. Patrick's Day, everyone wants to be Irish! They say if you're lucky enough to be Irish, your lucky enough! So today, I'm pretending to be Irish!

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I set the table in the living room with Belleek, which was passed down from my Mother-in-law...

...as were the Irish linens.

The exquisite detail of the linens...

...the exquisite detail of the china.

I used a lovely apple green velvet remnant as the foundation to highlight the linens.


I dug the shamrocks straight from my garden, along with the moss to fill the little containers on the plates.


Silver plate chargers, flatware and bone handled knives complete the setting.


My cherished Irish linen drapes in the background make me happy!

Wishing you all a happy St. Patrick's Day!

"May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of St. Patrick behold you."

No comments:

Post a Comment